KT Tape Pro is the world’s first and only 100% synthetic kinesiology tape which provides pain relief and support for hundreds of common muscle, joint, and tendon related pains and injuries. Reengineered with 300% stronger adhesive and synthetic elastic core, this tape is 100% waterproof and lasts 2-3x longer than standard cotton tapes. It’ll even survive an entire week through multiple runs, daily showers, humidity, cold or in the pool. KT Tape Pro takes away the pain, so you can focus on the burn.
- 100% synthetic microfibers are fast-drying, naturally antimicrobial and provide excellent weight-to-strength ratios
- UltraLite Elastic Core is 4x stronger than cotton and delivers superior performance that won’t let up
- SecondSkin K30 Adhesive that lasts 2-3x longer than cotton and can survive up to an entire week
- Precut strips are easy to handle, long-lasting, and offer better support and therapeutic results than Y strips
- 100% waterproof and sweat-proof
- Reflective safety designs for use in the dark
- Latex-free for sensitive skin
- Roll Dimensions: 16′ x 2″
Injury-Specific Video Instructions:
- Available at http://kttape.com/instructions/
In The Box:
- 20 precut strips attached together in a 16′ roll
- Precut strips are ready to apply out of the box — no cutting required
- Enough tape for approximately 10-20 applications per roll
- Generally lasts approximately 40-60 days based on usage
- Can be worn in the pool or shower without coming off
- Includes step-by-step instructions on how to apply the tape
- Includes Travel Case to protect tape
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
WHAT IS KT TAPE? Elastic sports tape used by pro athletes to support muscles, joints, tendons, and ligaments. It’s drug-free, latex-free, hypoallergenic, lightweight, breathable, comfortable, HSA/FSA approved, and easy to use
HIGHEST QUALITY KT Tape PRO is the only sports tape with 100% synthetic-engineered, performance fabric that maintains elasticity twice as long (up to 7 days) as cotton tape. It wicks moisture instead of absorbing it.
HOW DOES IT WORK? It helps reduce tissue pressure, support muscles and joints. Studies show it helps you recover faster from pain. Our sports tape is used for knee, shoulder, back pain, and more. Watch our videos to apply.
TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS: Sports tape that is relied on by professional and Olympic athletes, trainers, medical professionals to train longer and finish stronger. Used by Team USA, NBA Trainers Association, US Soccer, etc.