Why should you add MCTs to your diet?
Adding MCT oil to your diet can have the following benefits:
- Raises blood ketone levels = more energy*
- Provides Healthy Fat for Fuel = reduced cravings*
- Provides Energy to Your Brain = improved focus*
How to add More Fat to Your Diet with MCT Oil
MCT supplements are great to incorporate into a ketogenic diet and come in a variety of forms, from oils to powders to softgels. All of them can be advantageous but be careful of MCT powders mixed with maltodextrin as this is derived from starch and can have an adverse effect on glucose levels. As MCTs don’t require enzymes to break down, they are rapidly absorbed and delivered, and this rapid introduction of fat can cause digestive upset in the beginning. When starting to supplement with MCT oil, start with a small amount to build up your tolerance and avoid a distressed stomach. This is why we developed our Organic C8:C10 MCT Oil Softgel Capsules. For most people, starting with MCT oil capsules is a great way to introduce MCTs into their diet or take on on-the-go.
Benefits of MCT Oil Capsules:
- Easier to digest than high doses of MCT oil
- Portable and convenient to take on-the-go
- No messy measuring of oil or powder
- Dissolves quickly in hot liquids, perfect for keto coffee
Keto Function MCT Oil Capsules are made from 100% organic coconuts. Our unique blend of C8 and C10 MCTs provide your mind and body with a quick and sustained source of energy so you can crush cravings, maintain ketosis, and own the day.