Hyperbiotics – Better Body Probiotic for Weight Loss Support 5 Billion – 60 Tablets
Hyperbiotics Better Body Probiotic for Weight Loss Support is designed with 6 well-documented probiotic strains to optimize your digestion, energy levels and metabolism and help you reach your fitness goals. Research has made it clear that unhealthy gut flora can undermine even the best weight loss efforts. Hyperbiotics Better Body will help you get your gut back into equilibrium so your waistline can follow. White kidney bean has been clinically shown to reduce the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates by up to 66%. This in turn, reduces the caloric impact of any starchy foods you eat and lowers your glucose response and glycemic index.
- Premium Probiotic Supplement. This formula is vegetarian, non-GMO, and free of lactose, gluten, and yeast. There is also no soy, sugar, iron, nuts, artificial flavors, artificial colors, or preservatives.
- 6 Targeted Probiotic Strains – (including Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium) because bacterial diversity is key when it comes to gut health.
- White Kidney Bean Extract – has been clinically studied to help with the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. This helps reduces the caloric impact of any starchy foods you eat and supports healthy blood sugar levels already within a normal range.
- Orafti P95 Prebiotics – have been studied to support weight management by encouraging your probiotics to set up shop and thrive in your gut. In short, prebiotics are to probiotics what fertilizer is to a garden.
- Long Shelf Life & No Refrigeration Necessary – With the patented LiveBac manufacturing process, Hyperbiotics offers a guaranteed shelf life of 18 months from the date of manufacture. Most probiotics don’t provide a date of any kind because their organisms die so quickly after being manufactured.
- Made In The Usa – These probiotics are homegrown with care in Washington state then tableted in Colorado in an NSF and GMP certified facility. Hyperbiotics adhere to the strictest quality control and FDA guidelines and perform rigorous testing on every lot to ensure they are survivable and as the label states.