Yields 1 pie
30 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
1 hrTotal Time
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Teriyaki Marinade with Pineapple Juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 orange bell pepper (diced)
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- 4 carrots (sliced)
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 (11 ounce) can Niblets corn (drained)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas (thawed)
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits (drained)
- Cut the 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts into bite sized pieces.
- Place in a mixing bowl and pour 1/2 the bottle of Teriyaki sauce with pineapple over the chicken.
- Let marinade for about 15 minutes.
- Then place in a skillet and cook over medium heat until cooked through. (No longer pink in the middle.)
- Transfer chicken to a plate so you can use the skillet.
- Prepare all of the veggies by chopping and dicing them.
- Add olive oil or vegetable oil to the skillet and then add in the broccoli, orange bell pepper, red bell pepper, onions, and carrots. Cook until tender.
- Then add in cooked rice, corn, peas, and pineapple. Cook over medium heat until warm.
- Add the chicken back into the skillet with the veggies. Cook until all is heated through, stirring every few minutes.